Privacy & Cookies Policy
This privacy and cookies policy sets out how BUDGET STRETCHER Limited uses and protects any information that you supply us when you use this website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through the cookie bar and button at the top of the website. These preferences can be changed at any time for analytics and marketing cookies through this bar. Any cookies listed in the “Internal Cookies” section of this document can be disabled by your browser but will prevent the site from working i.e. your shopping cart will not be able to add products.
Following your consent to cookies this cookie stores your preferences. These can be changed at any time
Your preferred currency
Your preferred language
Your time zone
Your current session (i.e. current login, shopping cart data)
BUDGET STRETCHER Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BUDGET STRETCHER Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and it replaces all previous Privacy Policies. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018 and contains our compliance to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations.
When we collect data
· User Registration – Personal data collected through the user registration process i.e. email, name, address.
· Contact/Orders/Enquiries (via Phone, Website or Email) – Personal data collected when orders are made i.e. email, name, address.
· Newsletter Registration – On registration to our newsletter we record your personal data and consent to be emailed marketing information from us. This can be changed in your account preferences at any time.
What data we collect
· Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone Number(s), Email Address(es))
· Payment Information – We do not store any payment information and only hold information on amounts paid.
· Order Information
· IP Address(es)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided should you be subscribed to our newsletter.
Who do we share this information with?
Information is only shared on receipt of an order or enquiry to arrange delivery of the items requested or to inquire for delivery information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store any payment information on our servers and all passwords for user accounts are fully encrypted.
Controlling your personal information
You have the following rights for the data of yours that we hold which can be done through the GDPR tools page
· Access to your Data –You can request to see all data we hold on you
· Changes to your Data – You can request updates to any incorrect entries of your data
· Deletion of your Data – You can request all data we hold on you to be deleted
· Stopping Marketing – You can request we stop marketing communications